Friday, March 19, 2010

Just venting a little

So, I've fallen off the diet wagon. I'm sure it wasn't that big of a surprise. Just look at how well I keep up with blogging. NOT! So, I just don't know. I wanna lose weight. I really do. But I just wanna wake up thin, ya know? The thought of working out is so, so, um......exhausting! Oh, and I do love McDonalds Frappe's. Drinking one right now! But, I did lose 3 pounds having only water to drink.
And to make matters worse we went to Hooter's tonight. My soon to be 8 year old chose the damn place. Oh, her and my husband pigged out on wings. I hated it the minute I walked in there. I had good reason. It took forever for them to wait on us. Then my boneless wings were tasteless and yuck-foo. And our bill was over $40.00 on crap!
Maybe a little bit of me is pissed off that I couldn't squeeze a toe into their shorts....oh and they have perky boobs. That's enough to piss anyone off!!
I guess I only have myself (and McDonalds) to blame!:)

No comments: