Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Never early

Did anyone notice the time that I am posting this blog??? It is actually 12:54 a.m. Well, we are painting our kitchen an orange color. It is called energetic orange. We love the color, but are having trouble finding curtains that would look good with it. Jason wants something "classy", but can't really describe that to me and I want something modern and kind of funky. We are going to hang some purplish/blue track lights in the near future..... Anyways, we have been painting for about a week and a half. It's an open kitchen dining room. Does it really take that long or is it just us. Yeah, I thought it was just us. Also, did I mention if anyone noticed the time I am posting this blog? We just finished painting about an hour ago. I am having a Silpada jewelry party here tomorrow evening. We have been wanting to paint for awhile (stark white walls with hand prints just wasn't very appealing anymore). Hosting this party has given us a reason to actually get something done. Well, since we can't really find a curtain, I think I am just going to get some plantation blinds for the windows. We decided this at 11:00 tonight. So tomorrow will be running around getting the cucumber and broccoli that Wal-mart did not have and returning curtains and purchasing/installing blinds. We are always sucking hind tit!No matter how early I start something or how early I get up, it is always rush, rush, rush!!! Oh yeah, did I mention the time? Off to bed, now! I'll let you know how it all turns out!

1 comment:

Angela V. said...

you gotta post a pic of that orange kitchen! sucking hind tit? so you...lol