Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The forbidden word....d_ _ t

Jason and I decided we were fat and gross. We have decided to begin our healthy living lifestyle. We started last week. So, far we have changed our food intake and I (notice that says I) exercise at least every other day. Jason does go on the occasional walk with the girls. I want to do my 30 minutes at the gym and be done with the cardio. I can't seem to get into high gear though. For our wedding I was all over losing some weight, but now Starbucks Mocha Frappacino's are lingering in the back of my mind. I literally have to talk myself out of them. But I have decided yesterday that I will allow myself one a week. I just had one a few days ago. I'm going to a bridal shower on Sunday.... I'm already thinking about the cake!!!

2 comments:

Angela V. said...

i'm fat and gross too! yea for us! i really do need to get back to walking or something, but i have been so freakin' tired i just don't. inspire me!

Angela V. said...

you'll love myrtle! You shouldn't leave without going to Broadway at the Beach. It is just this huge shopping/eating/activity hot spot. There is a ton to do for all ages, so make sure you bring $$! If you want to eat at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, make sure you go really early to get on the wait list. It was a 2 1/2 hour wait for us (and we chose not to wait!). Have fun!