Thursday, August 14, 2008

So proud....

The bridal shower that I was going to Sunday was cancelled due to the wedding being called off. Long story! Needless to say I wasn't tempted by cake!!! I did however buy some cupcakes for a coworkers baby shower. I didn't eat a single one!!!! We had the shower at work on Monday. I saw the cupcakes there today. The were where I could see them. I put them out of sight and didn't even think about them. I gotta stop typing about them though! I've been going to the gym at least every other day. I've lost 4 pounds. I am 172 right now!!! 2 more until I hit the 160's. Maybe i'll be able to go poo and lose those!! Hey, "eating healthy" messes with the bowels. I haven't been to Starbucks since last time I said either. I am planning on going Saturday morning since we are leaving VERY early to the beach. AND I found out they have light mocha frappacino's. Wonder how those taste and what the difference is? I'll let you know!

No comments: